Allison Mollica has a background in both business and education with a M. Ed. (Technology in Education) and an Advanced Professional Certificate (Online Teaching) from Lesley University. Currently a Virtual Instructor at NH’s Virtual Learning Academy (a public 100% online school for grades 6-12), Allison has spent most of her 20 years in education helping teachers employ strategies using technology to create rich and engaging learning environments and finding happiness using technology in the classroom! Allison became passionate about the solutions Google Apps for Education offered within her own context, became a Google Certified Trainer & Educator in 2011, Administrator in 2013, and Innovator in 2014 holding all EDU Certifications through Google Edu. As US Director for Apps Events, Allison is highly active in working with schools and organizations worldwide in providing professional development. These partnerships support a 21st century learning environment featuring Google for Education with innovative and engaging strategies. She lives in New Hampshire with her husband, two teenage sons (who are virtual learners) and her office assistants, Shadow & Danny.
Professional experience includes: K-12 Teacher, Instructional Technology Specialist and Business (Sales, Marketing and Management). See Resume
- Google Certified Trainer, Educator, Innovator, & Administrator, International Speaker & Instructional Technology Training Specialist - Professional Training & Resource Development of Google Apps for Edu and Instructional Technology. Professional Services include course content development, webinars, onsite training for teachers and administration, conference & event presentations.
- Virtual Instructor & NH Certified Experienced Teacher K-12, Business & Technology (eligible for FLA certification & Advanced Certification in Online Instruction)- Business Education, Career Development, Advanced Computer Applications, Web Page Development, Electronic Portfolio, Keyboarding
- Technology Integration Specialist - Going at Warp Speed Using Google tools (coming from constant traffic jams using Microsoft tools)
- Technology Administration - Google Admin Specialist (Prior Administration of PowerSchool, Active Directory, First Class, Sakai. Basic networking administration with both Mac /PC.
- Web Development ~ Teach Web Design 1 & 2;
- Sales & Marketing Management - Distribution, Wholesale, Retail, Real Estate, Graphic Design
- Advanced Professional Certificate in Online Teaching, Lesley University, 2011.
- Master of Education, Technology in Education, Lesley University, May 21, 2011
- Bachelor of Science, Business Education, Southern NH University, 1998
- Bachelor of Science, Business, Southern NH University, 1994
- Associate of Science, Liberal Arts, Southern NH University, 1992